Lunenburg Community Food Pantry
Do you need food?
It's easy! Shop for non-perishable items such as canned goods, cereals, pasta, meats, dairy, produce, and more!
- Shopping is by appointment only
- Sign up online and click "Get Food"
- Or call 978-660-8074
The Food Pantry is open:
Who We Are
The Lunenburg Community is a 501(c)3 public charity supported by the Lunenburg Turkey Hill Family Lions Club. It is open to all Lunenburg residents.
The mission of Lunenburg Community Food Pantry, Inc. (LCFP), is to provide nutritious food items in an atmosphere of kindness and respect to individuals and families of Lunenburg, Massachusetts who request our assistance.
Our vision is to improve every life in our community by reducing hunger.
We are committed to utilizing resources wisely. exploring innovative methods to improve our services, and effectively leveraging the support of our community that drives our mission.
- Collaborative endeavors within our community
- The invaluable contributions of our volunteers, who bring diverse talents, boundless generosity, and unwavering dedication to our cause
- The practice of expressing gratitude, regardless of the size of the gift
Ways to Help
Join us in the battle against hunger in our community. Donations are tax-deductible and play a crucial role in assisting residents in need.
Donate Food and Personal Care Items
Donate non-perishable food items, personal care items, and cleaning products.
For a complete list, click here.
Drop off donations any time at our blue donation box outside the pantry at 1025 Massachusetts Avenue (TC Passios) or during Pantry hours (see above).
Monetary donations are critical to the operation of the Pantry and are used to purchase food and to support our overhead costs.
- Donate here
- We accept Venmo, PayPal, credit card, grocery gift cards
- Ask your employer to "Match" your gift
- Sent to: LCFP, PO Box 316, Lunenburg, MA 01462 or drop off at the Pantry, 1025 Massachusetts Avenue, Lunenburg, MA
Organize a Food Drive
Organizing a food drive is a great way to get involved For more information on how to sponsor, e-mail The Food Pantry or call at 978-660-8074.
The LCF Pantry is an all-volunteer organization.
- Volunteer hours range from 1to 3 hours
- Sign up for the dates and times that fit your schedule!
- All ages welcome!
- Families welcome!
- We will train you!